Pages

Home Inspection Notice

I just sent in my home inspection notice to the seller. Hopefully he’ll sign on the dotted line and I’ll be one step closer to being a home owner.

Here are my conditions:
  • Snake out slow drain in upper level bathroom

  • Correct overfused circuits

  • Ground three ungrounded outlets

  • Install operational smoke alarms

  • Install TPR valve on boiler

  • Service boiler & reduce water pressure

  • Repair basement staircase handrail

  • Install window at bottom of upper level skylight

  • Fully insulate attic by blowing loose-fill insulation

  • Repair soap dispenser on dishwasher

I think these are all totally reasonable requests. I really hope he takes care of the insulation that would be awesome and save me about $1200 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment